Saturday, January 31, 2015

I suck at making anything with Coconut Flour!






Dear Paleo friends…


I am a pretty good baker and usually give treats to my friends and family on special occasions. I make my bf cakes and treats and he loves them! I've changed my baking ingredients to try and suit paleo as much as possible: the eggs, using coconut oil instead of regular oil…etc. BUT I cannot seem to be able to replace regular flour :/ … I've tried with cookies, pancakes..etc… and I've followed recipes online BUT it still tastes gross and crumbles in my hand!


I really want to make my bf something special for VDay, and I have a TON of coconut flour…any suggestions?


I have used it as "breading" to coat chicken :D that was pretty good.



submitted by Kairichu

[link] [comment]







Source link






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/1tNWKJZ

No comments:

Post a Comment