Saturday, November 29, 2014

night eating issue stopping complete paleo lifestyle






OK I don't mean to sound cliche but I don't know what else to really do. I began really sticking to paleo about 3 months ago and I've begun to see gains in strength, feel overall better, and am slowly looking more lean. However the one thing that I feel is stopping me is nightly eating issue.


Let me first say that its not just me wanting junk food once the sun has set, or craving ice cream before bed- that'd be easy to accomplish.


about 3-5 times a week I will wake up hungry for sweets or high carb rich foods. I then will raid our kitchen of them for about 10-12 minutes before returning to bed. My level of consciousness isn't totally there. I'm usually only semi-conscious. Like when you wake to take your nightly pee. This is really getting on my nervs and stopping me from dropping the weight like I feel I should be.


during the day everythings very healthy. I usually wake up and have a heavy protein shake with almond milk for breakfast. Coffee and jerky, or nuts for a snack, some form of veggie and meat for lunch, pre workout protein shake before either weight training or Brazilian Jiujitsu class, followed by meat and veggies for dinner, then maybe some fruit, or tea with honey a little later.


It's not till i dose, do i go nuts for sweets.


I live with my family ( who eats sweets and does not practice paleo) so the idea of just "not having sweets in the house" won't work.


thoughts reddit?



submitted by danjitsu91

[link] [5 comments]







Source link






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://paleohackscookbook.com/night-eating-issue-stopping-complete-paleo-lifestyle-8/

No comments:

Post a Comment