Saturday, April 18, 2015

[Discussion] Not enough Omega 6? Paleo not working






I am on a very strict clean paleo type diet and I was curious as to whether I was getting enough Omega 6 or not.


I know that the majority want Omega 3's (or atleast to balance out the ratio) because they are already on a bad diet, but what about the people who are eating very clean?


Chicken/Sweet Potatoes/Grass-Fed Beef/Mixed fruit/Oats/Green Veg/Coconut Oil


It doesn't look like I am getting enough EFAs on a diet like this in the form of Omega 6.


I supplement n-3 – but is there a point?


I still haven't noticed much of a difference since going Paleo 4 months ago. My skin is still bad so I am wondering if its related to the EFAs.



submitted by mathhero

[link] [5 comments]







Source link






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/1Dw9N4e

2 comments:

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are You Having Problems FOLLOWING with your Paleo Diet?

    Want to munch on healthy delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Check out this book: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete