Tuesday, April 21, 2015

[Discussion] Do any of you have chronic pancreatitis and/or ideas on low-fat recipes?



I know, low fat and paleo. Eek. So I have celiacs and Crohn's; paleo is my friend. But, I drank too much anyway and my pancreas is starting to be fucked :(. Protip guys, alcoholism is not a good life plan. The "fix your pancreas" diet is pretty much low fat, which is rather tricky. I'm cross-referencing all the charts from all my medical diets, and what's left is so, so little.

I'm doing a bunch of research, but figured some of my research was just reaching out to you guys and asking :).

So the general diet is: low fat (avocados and nut butters just got thrown out), low fiber, no spicy, and easy to chew (e.g. all veggies must be soft, no steak).

So the list of meals I have is:

Banana pancakes (3 bananas + 2 eggs + cloves)

Microwaved sweet potatoes and poached eggs

Baked chicken with pineapple

lean ground beef in burger patty shape, but not more than 1/4 lb a day, in a tomato slices bun.

Scrambled eggs with broccoli and salt

Spinach/onion fritatta

Chopped sashimi or tilapia or catfish with lime, garlic, cilantro

Shrimp balls (these are great, guys. I leave the coconut out)

baby food, like mashed plum

It's not really a lot to cycle through over the course of like, forever :/. If you guys want to suggest anything at all, I'd love to hear it.

submitted by everyoneknowsmyreal1
[link] [1 comment]



Source link



via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/1EqJnVb

No comments:

Post a Comment