Saturday, April 18, 2015

[Discussion] Not enough Omega 6? Paleo not working






I am on a very strict clean paleo type diet and I was curious as to whether I was getting enough Omega 6 or not.


I know that the majority want Omega 3's (or atleast to balance out the ratio) because they are already on a bad diet, but what about the people who are eating very clean?


Chicken/Sweet Potatoes/Grass-Fed Beef/Mixed fruit/Oats/Green Veg/Coconut Oil


It doesn't look like I am getting enough EFAs on a diet like this in the form of Omega 6.


I supplement n-3 – but is there a point?


I still haven't noticed much of a difference since going Paleo 4 months ago. My skin is still bad so I am wondering if its related to the EFAs.



submitted by mathhero

[link] [5 comments]







Source link






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/1be281o

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete