Thursday, April 16, 2015

[Other] A general thank you to the paleo community, I think I can finally do this!






Hey /r/paleo, I've been a long time lurker here and spent a lot of time trying to figure out if I could handle the life change that paleo needs. I've been making excuses for myself for years- you can't cook, you don't have the money, it's not the right time… etc. etc.


My SO who does keto suggested that I check out /r/paleo if I really wanted to think about trying it seriously. You guys have helped me challenge myself in so many ways. For me paleo isn't about losing a little weight and then switching back to eating poorly when I hit my goal, it's about changing my every day. You guys have saved me money, given me recipes, kept me motivated, and taught me more about food than I thought I would ever learn.


It's only been about a month, but I feel amazing, I've already lost a little weight, and I cooked myself a full paleo breakfast today- I can finally say that I'm proud of myself. Thank you guys for that motivation. :)



submitted by moneypennies

[link] [2 comments]







Source link






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/1OHXxm8

1 comment:

  1. Are You Having Problems STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Want to munch on healthy tasty recipes TONIGHT?

    Check out the: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete