Monday, January 26, 2015

Health and Wellness Products


When looking for Health and Wellness Products, be very picky. Don’t just settle for any kind. You want quality products that give you the most for your money. Six years ago I contacted Tick infected bite disease and it was a horrific experience. I was so blessed to have found that could help me. Right away he ran test and then started educating me on getting better. He did give me antibiotics, but more importantly started me on a schedule of daily vitamins. I had taken vitamins a few times but not good ones. I didn’t realize there was a difference in vitamins. He made sure that I knew how to get products that were pure in form.


Health and Wellness Products may have synthetics in them and other impurities which are bad for the body. When treating someone especially for Tick infected bite disease part of the treatment is to get the disease out of the body. I took high doses of vitamin C, Magnesium and vitamin E. All of which I bought at natural health store. Another great health benefit is to drink lots of water. He told me to make sure it was good quality water. I chose spring water because of the mineral content and because it has less impurities. The process of treating tick infected bite disease is to flush out the poisons once you start taking the antibiotic. Good quality water is so beneficial in this process. It is not only cheap, but is one of the best ways to detoxify the body.


Something that is very important in a person’s diet that is struggling with this disease is organic or homegrown vegetables and fruit. This maybe a problem because it sometimes is pricy. I believe this is where your Health and Wellness Products come into play. We all can’t have garden raised or organic fruits and vegetables all the time but we can supplement our diet with quality health products. I recently have started drinking a meal replacement shake with vitamins and nutritional ingredients. Even though I have recovered from tick infected bite disease I still am very conscience of my health. I think I learned a life lesson. We all need Health and Wellness Products no matter if your in bad health or good. So if your reading this Article today and you have been ill due to Tick infected disease or other diseases decide today to get healthy. It’s just by educating yourself and getting the right advice. I wish you only the best in your search for better health.







Source by Tony Crye






via Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook Review http://ift.tt/15NqAnD

No comments:

Post a Comment